Monday, August 11, 2008

FIESTA






I think Gavin's smile displays everyone's heart that took part in our annual fiesta at the Zubryd home. Tanya and I reflected, and again, are in awe of this amazing group of families that have come together because of one incredible bond, our precious Colombian born children. We look forward to this day each year, and feel so blessed by EACH of you. To see the growth that has taken place over the last 6 years has been incredible, but, what has been even more overwhelming is the depth of friendships we see and experience among eachother. I know to many it feels like a 2nd family. What a gift!

Stay tuned for... future events, photos from the fiesta, and more fun things that relate to Colombia and our children. If anyone would like to make an announcement, share their own blog, caringbridge site, or fun experience please email Tanya or myself and we would be very happy to post for you! Kristi

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR NEXT YEAR'S ANNUAL CC FIESTA. It will be held on AUGUST 1, 2009, 4pm, at the Zubryd Residence! More info to come early next summer!

No comments: